2019 IOW BRANCH RALLY
Saturday 31st August and Sunday 1st September 2019
Havenstreet Steam Railway
Havenstreet Steam Railway
The format for the event will be the same again as other years
1. Starting with a run out from Havenstreet Car Park at 2pm approx. on Saturday afternoon to Robin Hill where we have be granted free admission - donations will be sought.
2. BBQ in the evening at the Havenstreet railway show ground.
3.Sunday10am-4pm will be main Rally Havenstreet railway show ground.
(Falconry, Open Top Bus Rides, Discounted Steam train rides, Live Band, Stalls, Tombola, Raffle, Prizes and so much more)
Camping and showers available at the Havenstreet showground. (Friday-Monday inclusive).
You’ll all be most welcome, its free entre, there’s lots of room and now most of the main roads have been resurfaced a great time to visit the Island. (More details about the rally to follow)
We have again obtained a 20% discount with Wightlink Ferries and the booking procedure is detailed below:
VALIDITY OF OFFER: TUESDAY 27TH AUGUST – THURSDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER 2019
HOW TO BOOK CARS
1. Contact the Call Centre on 0333 9997 333 (calls charged at local rate)
2. State to operator that you wish to book a rally offer and quoting Promotion Code SP19MORRIS
3. Give operator full details of booking required (Date, Time and Port of travel for outward and return journeys, passengers number etc)
4. A booking will be made (subject to availability) and payment will be required at this stage (by credit card)
5. A £5.00 admin fee will apply to bookings made by telephone
1. Go to the Wightlink website www.wightlink.co.uk
2. On the Home Page there is a box at the top of the page titled START YOUR BOOKING. Complete booking details and you will then be taken to the availability screen.
3. Complete the remainder of booking details requested.
4. The Promotion Code SP19MORRIS should be entered on Step 4 in the Promotion Code box, (which is located at the bottom of the page). PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PROMOTION CODE IS CASE SENSATIVE AND SHOULD BE ENTERED
AS CAPITAL LETTERS. When the code is entered it will re-calculate the price of the booking and take the discount off.
5. Payment will be required (by credit card)
Wightlink uses Flexi-Pricing for its public fares, which means that prices are not static and may increase in line with demand for particular crossings. The sooner a booking is made, the more likely you will be offered a lower fare and prices will generally get higher the closer you get to the sailing date, particularly during busier times. Bookings for this offer must be made and paid in advance. All sailings are subject to availability.
The discount cannot be claimed retrospectively for bookings that have already been made and paid for and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Wightlink Promotional offers.
Depending on the type of ticket purchased cancellation and amendment fees may apply. These will be clearly advised/shown at the time of booking. Please note when planning travel times that we require all customers to be at the port for check-in no later than 30 minutes prior to sailing times.